DJI Osmo Mobile – A Revolution In Picturising Blur-Free Action Footage
- Apr 12, 2018
Today, DJI, one of the best video stabilizer manufacturers, unveiled the all new DJI Osmo Mobile hands-on gimbal which is capable of picturising blur-free crystal clear images and action videos on the move. In spite of the advancements made in the field of mobile technology, shooting a blur free action video on the move remained to be a dream of every vlogger for many years now. But today, with the advent of the all new DJI Osmo Mobile, this dream has come true. All those yet to be YouTube star film makers can stop screaming now. They finally got what they have been dreaming of for years. Equipped with a bracket capable of holding mobile smartphones of any size, including the new iPhone 7, DJI Osmo Mobile is one of the most economical video stabilizers available in the market today. We all know that there are many video stabilizers out there in the market but, Osmo stands out from the rest of the crowd, as it is the only stabilizer coming from a company as big as DJI, the manufacturers of the renowned Ronin stabilizers. Not only that, Osmo is one of the most economical stabilizers that comes from a company which considers video stabilization as a passion.
Key features and specifications of the all new DJI Osmo Mobile:
- The Osmo Mobile is equipped with a 3-axis gimbal system which ensures the videos are blur-free and crystal clear.
- One bracket fits all. Osmo’s bracket can accommodate any smartphone, irrespective of its size.
- With the DJI Go App, you can make use of an extremely smart app known as Active Track. Using this app, you can draw a rectangle on your screen and program your smart phone such that the Osmo follows the object inside the rectangle. This app can also be extremely useful if you want to take selfies on the go or track an object on the move.
- Combine up to 9 different images and get a single high resolution image seamlessly.
- The DJI Osmo Extension Rod can be used to shoot extreme action videos when you, yourself, are performing extreme action stunts. Just mount it on the helmet or the bike you are riding with the help of the extender and you are now ready to shoot all of your spine chilling stunts in HD.
- Osmo Mobile features a battery of around four hours which not many manufacturers can boast of.
- It has a handle measuring 4 x 1.9 x 6.4 inches which is quite comfortable to use when you are outdoors and on the move.
- Weighing 201 grams, it can be carried with ease even when you are performing tedious outdoor sports such as trekking or mountain biking.