BECOME A DJI DEALER
WHOLESALE & RESELLER OPPORTUNITIES
Thank you for your interest in becoming one of our dealers and a DJI drone dealer. We are always delighted to expand our dealership network and look forward to setting up a dealership for you. As a tier one DJI dealer, we have many dealerships that obtain product from our warehouses due to the exclusivity of a DJI dealership. As one of the largest DJI dealers here in the USA, and the closest DJI dealer to the heart of the US film industry in sunny Hollywood, California, we stock the largest range of DJI product and hold large amounts of stock. Our team here at Advexure has many years in the drone (or whatever term you may use, UAV, sUAS or multirotor), film, photography and RC industry and are experts in what we do. We have been working with DJI product since DJI’s very first release and know their product inside and out. Advexure offers dealership opportunities to all of North America. Become a DJI Dealer today with Advexure and benefit from our large stock of DJI inventory, high volume, low wholesale prices for excellent margins, as well as insignificant minimum order quantities.
We take our dealership program very seriously and would like to share some information and communicate our expectations of our dealers so you can better understand the dealership process and requirements for becoming a dealer.
- We accept dealership applications for both brick and mortar dealers as well as online dealers. We prefer our dealers to have a brick and mortar location, although this is not required, having a brick and mortar location will greatly increase your chances of approval.
- Applicants that have a brick and mortar location will need to provide pictures of the interior and exterior of your storefront.
- Dealers that sell or intend to sell solely online will be required to provide us with all domains where you will be advertising product. We do not accept dealers that exclusively sell on marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon.
- Online only dealerships are required to have a fully functional online web store that has the ability to complete orders online through a secure payment gateway.
- All dealers are required to have a business and/or retail license, or the equivalent thereof.
- Our dealers are made up of all different sizes and industries. You do not need to be a photo or video equipment retail store to carry DJI product. Drones have applications in a variety of industries. Some of our current dealers serve industries that include law enforcement, agriculture, search and rescue, surveillance, film, and the camping and outdoors industries.
Dealers are held to a very high standard and are required to adhere to strict dealership policies. Most importantly, in an effort to maintain the value of retail product, our high credibility with suppliers, and relationships with our valued dealers, Advexure along with our suppliers, have implemented a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. Any violation of the MAP policy will result in termination of a dealership status with Advexure.
If you meet the requirements of a dealership, please email the Advexure Support Team at email@example.com with your intent to become a dealer and a brief introduction of your company. You will be contacted by an Advexure Representative within 24 hours and will be provided with a Dealership Application Form for completion.
Once again, thank you for your interest in becoming an Advexure and DJI dealer. We are looking forward to building a positive relationship and successful partnership with you. If you have any questions regarding becoming a DJI dealer, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
The Advexure Team