DJI Mavic Pro Aircraft Only (Excludes RC and Charger) – Part 42
Damage or crash to your Mavic Pro drone? Replace just the drone with this aircraft only option.
IN STOCK and READY TO SHIPFREE Shipping on orders over $150!Questions? Call, Email, Live Chat
The DJI Mavic Pro Aircraft Only is an option to replace your Mavic unit or maybe add just an extra aircraft to your fleet. This listing does not come with a remote controller or charger as they are sold separately.
How to pair or bind a new Mavic Aircraft to your remote controller
Connect a device running the DJI GO App to the Remote Controller. Power up your Remote Controller and open the DJI GO App. Now, power on your Mavic Pro aircraft. Once the unit has been powered on press the link or pair button on the side of the drone. Then under your Remote Controller settings in the DJI GO App, scroll to the bottom and select “Link Remote Controller”. Your RC may beep a few times and then find your Mavic Pro that you put in link/pairing mode. You’re all ready to fly!
DJI Mavic Aircraft Only Features
- Allows you to add an extra Mavic aircraft to your fleet without having to purchasing all components
- Replace your DJI Mavic unit with just an aircraft
- Easy to pair your new Mavic with an existing remote controller
- x1 Aircraft Body (includes gimbal camera)
- x2 Propeller Pairs
- x1 Mavic – Intelligent Flight Battery (high capacity)
- x1 Gimbal Clamp x 1
- x1 Micro SD Card (16GB)