DJI Zenmuse XT Thermal Camera
Please contact the Advexure Enterprise Team for pricing for Zenmuse XT, the Matrice 200 Series and other Enterprise Solutions.
The DJI Zenmuse XT thermal imaging camera from DJI is an extension of the Matrice 200 series drone package by all means. Configurable with up to 30 different options, the XT camera leaves nothing left on the table– a variety of lens options provide options for professionals to chose between their desired field of view and image clarity. The two framerate frequencies, one option at 9Hz and another at 30Hz, gives pilots and businesses flexibility in pricing when deciding how smooth the video transmission will be when shooting either moving subjects or when shooting with more fixed position flying. Image clarity and resolution is a fundamental concern for almost all industrial and commercial applications, and is simultaneously the most cost-differentiating variable when configuring your XT setup. Two different resolution options, one at 640×512 and another at 336×256 allows businesses to optimize for maximum photographic power when it’s most needed.
Zenmuse XT Specifications
When attached to a drone, thermal imaging cameras open a wide range of possibilities and benefits to end users. Given that most everything related to traditional optics and camera operation is directly transferrable to the world of thermal optics and sensors, the Zenmuse XT and the Matrice 200 series drone setups are made to be extremely accessible and user friendly. All the while still retaining their unmatched power, sophistication and capability. Here are some of the hard hitting facts about the Zenmuse XT line:
Powerful Infrared Vision
With the Zenmuse XT capable of seeing in total darkness and directly through typical obscurants visible to the human eye (like smoke, fog, dust, foliage, and rain), having a thermal setup on your drone unit makes for true 24/7, unwavering around-the-clock imaging– making search and rescue or other emergency response scenarios easy. The XT also allows you to see gases as a stand-off detection for gaseous emissions.
Enhanced Long Range Imaging
Untethered from the constraints of traditional camera vision through the visible light spectrum, the Zenmuse XT functions with reduced atmospheric interference and distortion, giving you the security and reliability necessary for long range scouting and high-altitude flight. With better contrast in image, the XT gives you better overall visibility and ensures you’re always capturing what you need.
Metrics and Data Information
The XT is also capabale of sensing and measuring heat signatures and measuring temperature based on non-contact assessment and diagnosis. With the added capability of accurately detecting people and animals, the XT setup is the ideal platform for dependable physical analytics.
Buy Zenmuse XT
As a DJI Enterprise Dealer, Advexure is one of the leading providers of enterprise solutions in both the commercial and industrial landscape. We provide top-tier service, consultation, and direction that’s tailored precisely to your needs and application in order to put you on the right path for your business. For more information regarding the Zenmuse XT, or the Matrice 200 series line, you can reach us via email at email@example.com or by phone at (424) 317-4450. Buy your Zenmuse XT setup with Advexure today!
Zenmuse XT Price
In order to prevent powerful military-grade equipment from getting into the wrong hands, the exact pricing and minute details of the Zenmuse XT is withheld for safety reasons. We work in tandem with DJI to help preserve the integrity of the drone industry as a positive, efficient, and safe alternative to other commercial and industrial tools. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us a bit about yourself, your business, and what you’re looking to do with your Zenmuse XT setup in order to receive a personalized quotation.
Inspire 1 Thermal
Interested in thermal imaging, but not using the Matrice series drones? Don’t worry– the Zenmuse XT comes compatible and configurable for the Inspire 1 series, giving you flexibility so that you’re not breaking the bank getting up and running with a thermal setup. For more information in configuring your Zenmuse XT thermal camera for Inspire 1 series, please don’t hesitate to reach us over email or by phone!
DJI Zenmuse XT Video
Watch a DJI-made video covering the full details of the Zenmuse XT more in depth!
The following is a list of all 30 viable resolution, framerate, lens, and radiometry configurations for the DJI Zenmuse XT camera:
- DJI Zenmuse XT 336×256 9Hz 6.8mm Lens
- DJI Zenmuse XT 336×256 9Hz 9mm Lens
- DJI Zenmuse XT 336×256 9Hz 13mm Lens
- DJI Zenmuse XT 336×256 9Hz 19mm Lens
- DJI Zenmuse XT 336×256 9Hz 9mm Lens – Radiometric
- DJI Zenmuse XT 336×256 9Hz 13mm Lens – Radiometric
- DJI Zenmuse XT 336×256 9Hz 19mm Lens – Radiometric
- DJI Zenmuse XT 640×512 9Hz 7.5mm Lens
- DJI Zenmuse XT 640×512 9Hz 9mm Lens
- DJI Zenmuse XT 640×512 9Hz 13mm Lens
- DJI Zenmuse XT 640×512 9Hz 19mm Lens
- DJI Zenmuse XT 640×512 9Hz 9mm Lens – Radiometic
- DJI Zenmuse XT 640×512 9Hz 13mm Lens – Radiometric
- DJI Zenmuse XT 640×512 9Hz 19mm Lens – Radiometric
- DJI Zenmuse XT 336×256 30Hz 6.8mm Lens
- DJI Zenmuse XT 336×256 30Hz 9mm Lens
- DJI Zenmuse XT 336×256 30Hz 13mm Lens
- DJI Zenmuse XT 336×256 30Hz 19mm Lens
- DJI Zenmuse XT 336×256 30Hz 9mm Lens – Radiometric
- DJI Zenmuse XT 336×256 30Hz 13mm Lens – Radiometric
- DJI Zenmuse XT 336×256 30Hz 19mm Lens – Radiometric
- DJI Zenmuse XT 640×512 30Hz 7.5mm Lens
- DJI Zenmuse XT 640×512 30Hz 9mm Lens
- DJI Zenmuse XT 640×512 30Hz 13mm Lens
- DJI Zenmuse XT 640×512 30Hz 19mm Lens
- DJI Zenmuse XT 640×512 30Hz 9mm Lens – Radiometric
- DJI Zenmuse XT 640×512 30Hz 13mm Lens – Radiometric
- DJI Zenmuse XT 640×512 30Hz 19mm Lens – Radiometric