The DJI Ronin-M stole the show at NAB 2015 as DJI released their all new handheld gimbal system. The Ronin-M is the predecessor to it's big brother, the Ronin. The Ronin-M brings a lightweight and smaller version of the original Ronin
and comes at an extremely low price point of $1,399. This price point puts the Ronin-M in a class of it's own compared to other gimbal systems as the most affordable stabilizer out there. To say the least, the Ronin-M is very stylish as well. The Ronin-M provides a hassle-free, tool-less system that is extremely easy to setup with zero complications that other stabilizers on the market bring with them.
Key features of the new DJI Ronin-M:
- Ronin-M can stabilize cameras up to 8 lbs (3.6kg) which make it ideal cameras such as the Panasonic GH4, Canon 5D and smaller cameras in the RED lineup.
- Extreme precision of control: ± 0.02°
- Lightweight system weighs just 5 lbs, very portably and easy to handle.
- Small enough to carry in a backpack.
- 6 hours of use per battery
- Tool-less balance adjustment system
DJI Ronin-M Pricing & Availability
The DJI Ronin-M comes in at a price of $1,399
which puts the Ronin-M in a category of it's own being the best handheld gimbal system that money can buy. Advexure has first batch units already in transit and we estimate that first shipments will begin to leave our warehouse around the week of May 4th.
Below you will find DJI's short film called Lifted which was shot with the new Ronin-M in a period of less than 7 hours.